Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2002 5:07:21 PM EDT
Hey guys,
I am new to the ar. I came a cross one PWA ar15, but don't know any thing about this brand. Is new something that you would recommend for a new guy? any info about this PWA is very appriciated. Looking forward to your reply
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
PWA are fine.I just picked up a preban one a couple of months ago and have had no problems.Fit is nice and tight,finish was fine.The company went out of business years ago,but they have a good reputation for quality.

From what I've heard serial # below 35222 are supposed to be preban.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
PWA is short for Pac West Arms. I have a pre-ban too, soon to become an M4gery. PWA is very high quality - in fact, I'd rate it as among the best I've owned. PWA went out of business and if I'm not mistaken, either some of the guys from PWA started RRA, or maybe RRA bought some of their tooling, or something along those lines. Somebody on the board can give you more info about that. Check those serial numbers - I'm interested to know if yours is pre or post-ban.
Welcome to the AR15 hobby - I hope you can handle the addiction!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top