Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2002 1:55:35 PM EDT
I bought 10 rounds of 50 cal APIT for no reason at all at the show today.
I did buy some stuff I needed, and I got two M9 mil mags for $45 each for a friend who is just getting a 92FS, and some 5% M16 mags, including an FN, for pretty good reasons, and a thermamold NIW from clip grip because 1) I wanted one to try out, 2) it was NIW, 3) the woman from clip grip was both friendly and nice, and was wearing a see-through top and a light colored and skimpy bra.
Oh, and I got my wife a black poly pro, cause I got her convinced on the poly, but she wouldn't wear the military brown issued ones I have for Michigan football, and instead wanted a black one for the games
Why the heck did I buy 10 rounds of 50 cal APIT? I do not have and never will have a 50....
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahh, so you fell into the same trap we all do, then........edited to add: Don't feel bad. There's one seller that comes to the shows around here who has a real babe working with him. No joke...I've browsed those tables a lot, and I STILL couldn't tell ya what they have for sale, LOL. Every time I see that chick, my mind goes blank as hell.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Because you never know...
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes before I work up to buying the gun I will buy thw ammo or magazines.

Maybe your sub-consciuous knows you better than you do.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I bought 10 rounds of 50 cal APIT for no reason at all at the show today.

Why the heck did I buy 10 rounds of 50 cal APIT? I do not have and never will have a 50....

OH YES YOU WILL!! you can't let that ammo go to waste!
Bring on the .50!LOL!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hoping to win one at the BRC???

Hell, you have 5 chances to win, make that 4 chances, since I'm taking home the Barrett.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, since you have ammo laying around, now you have an excuse for a new toy...
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sometimes before I work up to buying the gun I will buy thw ammo or magazines.

Maybe your sub-consciuous knows you better than you do.

I like this answer! (mainly because I've been known to do the same thing on a regular basis)
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#8]
You mean to tell me other guys buy stuff for guns they don't have yet?
No.
A collective mental illness, I'm sure!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top