Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2002 10:27:23 PM EDT
Bought a pair of used Orlites from CDNN the other day. Both had seen a fair amount of usage, and both had the 'sands of the holylands' in the guts. Pretty cool stuff.

One of the mags worked well but fits snugly, I'm tempted to think its probably the Oly Arms lower. The second had to have its lateral ribs removed to lock properly.

Some questions- there are still magic marker prints on the side of the mags, anyone here read Hebrew?

Two- what are the little round cut-outs that run up and down the side of the mags? When I saw pix of Orlites I assumed these were cutouts and allowed a view into the contents of the mags. I see now that they dont go all the way through...is this a leftover from the production?

Amir
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:08:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you check in the magazines forum?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top