Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2002 7:44:23 PM EDT
I know this will start a shit storm but... why is RGUNs hated so much? I've purchased two weapons from him and he has  always been the helpful buisnessman. I  just ask this question due  to the enormous response to my  question about RGUN mags in the magazine forum.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
okay, everyone, i'll answer this.
RGUNS the company has good products at reasonable prices.  the proprietor has a customer service malfunction, to the extent that a lot of people are so turned off by his actions, that they would rather spend more money with someone that will treat them like human being.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
RGUNS or KMA which stands for "Kiss my ass" sold me a counterfeit ARMS 19. Abusive is less than adequate a description of him. He is also virtually illiterate.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I've delt with two guys there. Could you tell me which guy is the  one with the poor attitude?
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've delt with two guys there. Could you tell me which guy is the  one with the poor attitude?

Quoted:
I know this will start a shit storm but... why is RGUNs hated so much? I've purchased two weapons from him and he has always been the helpful buisnessman. I just ask this question due to the enormous response to my question about RGUN mags in the magazine forum.

WTF?  So which is it?  You bought 2 guns from "him" and "he has always been the helpful businessman"   or "I've dealt with 2 guys there"  

Were you treated nicely?  If so, tell people you have had no trouble with RGUNS and were treated nicely.  If you want to know why other people aren't happy with them it isn't necessary to start a new thread... simply do a search and read.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Hate? We don't hate them. Some of us simply refuse to do business with a company that is so unethical as to post a customer's name, address, phone and then to top it off, send a letter to his local police department stating that they thought he had some mental problems and they should look into it.

They refuse to acknowledge that they screwed up big time and even go as far as to defend what they did.

If this is the type of company you do business with, then go for it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey VICG1 go fuck off.! Hows that, I never knew you were a Harvard English Major. I ve dealt with the same guy two times. The second time there was  a second person working behind the counter. Grow the fuck up ! If you don't like the post....don't respond. DOGMAN OUT!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
No dogboy, FUCK YOU.  It's quite obvious you are a liar with a hidden agenda.  Just to refresh your memory, here's a post you made a few days ago:

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  01:17:13      Quoted:
Well you said it , does RGUNs have a bad buisness history? Should we be leary of buying from him?

So, you've bought several weapons from him and were treated wonderfully but you are still asking the board if you should be leary about buying some AR mags from him... something doesn't add up...  I think you're a fraud.  And if you're not a fraud then your demeanor is probably the reason you get along so famously with RGUNS... peas in a pod, afterall.  

And, there are about three pages of answers to your question "why is rguns hated so much" right there under your original mag thread.

I did get a kick out of your thread on mounting an 11.5" upper on your DPMS lower.  Afterall, to paraphrase you, you did it "just because it looks so cool"... I always figured an "entry man on a swat team" would care more about real world performance than looks...  go away Walter Mitty.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Why are they hated so much? Here are couple of reasons why they are this much hated:
1) Spelling and Grammer sucks royally.
2) Bad attitude.
3) Starts flame wars.
4) Does not know to operate keyboard. Constantly, uses the cap lock key function.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
first off lets deal with GRIMSHAW. YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A COUNTERFEIT ARMS MOUNT FROM ME. for the record GRIMSHAW CAN NOT TELL THE TRUTH. he has several stories about this. now on to the conversation hear. NEOLOCK we only responded to the Wako that aired his grievance on this sight. old news. some are up set that we treat them as they treat us. you will never see us post false or misleading information. it is time to move on with all this crap. I would think that we all have better things to do. R GUNS OUT
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I would like to take this time to encourage people to keep posting threads about RGUNS. I know that many people get upset and find them very anoying. However, I love to read the flame wars that follow. Killingmachine, OUT!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 3:05:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
first off lets deal with GRIMSHAW. YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A COUNTERFEIT ARMS MOUNT FROM ME. for the record GRIMSHAW CAN NOT TELL THE TRUTH. he has several stories about this. now on to the conversation hear. NEOLOCK we only responded to the Wako that aired his grievance on this sight. old news. some are up set that we treat them as they treat us. you will never see us post false or misleading information. it is time to move on with all this crap. I would think that we all have better things to do. R GUNS OUT

I rest my case.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
..... we only responded to the Wako that aired his grievance on this sight. ...R GUNS OUT

Yep he's out there. Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking of dealing with this guy. You have a problem with RGUNS, they will label YOU the "wako", post all YOUR personal information on a public BB, then call YOUR police department and report you as mentally unstable.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#13]
No,KMA, its been the same story all along. Anyone curious can call ARMS themselves to see if you sold ARMS mounts that were counterfeit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#14]
ARMS does not have a web site that I can find. I have e-mailed 5 sellers of their products and expect a response tomorrow about how to contact ARMS. When I get their telephone number I will post it along with an encouragement to check out my story about RGUNS selling counterfeit products. Anyone that can offer any help about contacting them would be truly appreciated! I would really like to post a copy of the full page ad that they took out in Shotgun News against the six dealers selling counterfeit ARMS products! RGUNS was one of them. I telephoned them in '99 to confirm this, and also a few calls to Roger at RGUNS.Grimshaw out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks Gloftoe!! I wrote to them concerning the mount that RGUNS sold me, and I'll post their response regardless of its content. I expect it will be tomorrow. I've already contacted them in the past, so I expect to have something that I can postnow. This happened before I had a computer, and someone asked on this page for an RGUNS recommendation. I recommend you watch out!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#17]
RGUNS? Is that DNA on your dress?
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#18]
rguns SUCKS DONKEY ASS!!! hey rguns/kma  KISS MY ASS!!!

and......
----------->**"
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Hi, if you send it to us, we can determine if it is a defective unit or counterfeit. If it is defective, we will repair or replace. If it is a counterfeit, we will give a $20.00 credit for a real one, and destroy the counterfeit. Please advise how you wish to proceed.
Rgds, ARMS
From ARMS @ this address

SSwan@[email protected]

I have written a second letter demanding a more substantial answer.

Was happnin R baby? Yur the bottom man now, Dawg!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry. I miscopied the address. [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#21]
i think the reason that KMGUNS is not responding is he is either in his "how to win friends and influence people" seminar or he is preparing for a spelling bee.
i agree with HMC in that befor i knew better, i placed an order with them and i wanted to hang up, i felt like a big waste of time, well not to worry, i won't be wasting ANY more of their precious time
(see my thread titled "places to spend your money other than rguns", which was locked for some "strange" reason)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top