Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2002 1:18:47 PM EDT
Whats the going price for a complete postban lower unfired Armalite AR-10 NM trigger receaver with booklet, two factory AR-10 10rd mags, factory box going for?
I know that Armalite doesn't sell complete lowers. Just interested in what there worth.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, lets see.

A new AR10T (the ones with the NM trigger) including two 10 round mags is: $2080

A new AR10T Upper assembly is $960

So by the book subtract $960 from $2080 and the result is $1120.

Don't know is this is the accurate method of pricing a lower but it it a starting point.

James

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure what they go for, but my local dealer priced me a complete ArmaLite (not Eagle) AR-10A4 for something like $1195. I would rather have the whole rifle for that instead of just a lower for around the same price. I saw two Armalite AR-10 lowers for sale on this site recently, but cannot locate them now. Seems like they were very cheap (less than $500 each perhaps).

Editted to add that neither the complete rifle nor lowers mentioned in my post had NM triggers.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 10:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a new stripped Eagle AR10 lower from a dealer for <$300 a couple of weeks ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top