Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2002 7:57:34 AM EDT
I'd appreciate any insight about what to expect at the show this weekend. In general, I'll be just browsing but looking for the following:
1) USGI mags
2) Cool accessories for AR-15's (even though I still have to wait another month or 2 for Armalite to ship my new rifle)
3) Handguns
4) Knives
5) Scopes

One question, if I choose to buy a gun at the show, what kind of red tape and background check should I expect? I have a state CCW permit. Will that help?

What % of private sellers vs. established businesses usually exhibit at these shows? For example, is it likely that Armalite, Bushmaster, etc. will show their wares?

Are there any vendors that I should avoid...any that I should pursue?

TIA for the advice and comments.

JJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top