Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2002 6:11:44 AM EDT

I'm looking for info about this round. I've seen some stuff from Tromix and from teppojutsu.com and CorBon.com

Is there anyone else out there who makes brass and loaded ammo?

Is there a Forum with good discussion about tips and tricks for operation, maint, and such?

Any clubs or user groups for Tromix?

Thanks for any info.
--LS
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 12:09:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search for the username "TonyRumore" here on AR15.com  

Tony owns(ed?) Tromix and I'm sure he can help you out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]
There is no real Tromix user group, but a lot of the Tromix owners visit this board on a fairly regular basis.  I doubt there will be any other brass or ammo source popping up anytime soon.  Anybody can go directly to StarLine and buy a batch, but there is a 10,000 piece minimum, plus you get to buy what ever over-run might occur.  I had to buy 12,700 the first time and it sat around the shop for over a year before I sold it all.  Marty at Teppo Jutsu should have a new batch of brass anytime now and CorBon still has my test rifle, test barrel, and two sets of dies for loading as well.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top