Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2002 5:11:35 PM EDT
Today, it finally happened... My GF always viewed my 'hobby' of firearms with a little smile, never interested in them herself, and to say she had something of a 'liberal' bend was an understatement... but times change, and listening to my rantings, she began to realize our freedoms were under attack, we are responsible for our own safety and welfare and decided it was time to choose sides...

This afternoon she became the very proud owner of a Smith 617 .22... and starts professional firearm instruction this Thursday...

She's already planning her next purchase... her CCW piece...

Ain't it grand???

edited 'cause my 'puter can't spell...
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Who said perseverance doesn't pay off. Now get her to buy an AR or a pistol and the job will be complete.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey lets not forget to make that AR a PreBan.how
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top