Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 4:46:38 PM EDT
Aside from my AR15, highpower additiction, I've decided to get back into skeet shooting. My club just added a skeet range!  I know this is a forum for AR addicts, but I'm hoping someone can help. Years ago when I shot NSSA registered skeet, I had a 26" "skeet" barrel on my Rem 1100. Not cyclinder, or improved cyc, but SKEET was clearly stamped into the barrel. Like an idiot, I sold it some years ago, although I still have the 1100. I don't want choke tubes for the 28" barrel, cause swinging a 28" barrel ain't fun! Anybody out there got any idea on where to look? I've exhausted all hope of finding such a gizmo through "google" searches. It's time to ask for help. If anyone is interested, I"ll trade a factory Remington slug barrel with iron sights for a skeet barrel.
I  only use the smokepole for deer now. Thanks for any info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top