Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2002 7:57:00 PM EDT
I saw this in sportsmansguide.com or on page 11 of the catolog

Can you put these guns together and shoot them and how hard are they too do this?

or have they been "de milled" where they can't fire?
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Heres the ad

Used Israeli Military Uzi Spare Parts Kit ... a genuine Real McCoy

No knock-off here. This is an original Uzi Spare Parts Kit directly from the Israeli Defense Forces...not look-alike parts made in Belgium or South Africa.
Kit includes these receiver sub-components:

Barrel mount
Ejector
Rear sight base and stock mount
Grip mount lug
Front sight base.
Condition: used, in good to very good shape. Weighs 8 lb., 2 ozs. Order ONLINE today!

Used Israeli Military Uzi Spare Parts Kit
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
anyone?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#3]
OK greg since no one else is jumping in, here's my pointy-headed perspective.

You can't make this stuff into a gun because the parts are from a machine gun and you can't make a machine gun legally.  You can't make one of these into a semi-auto because a "real" Uzi submachine gun fires from an open bolt and therefore the semiauto versions made by IMI, Vector and Norinco, which fire from a closed bolt, are dramatically different in a number of significant ways from the real subgun.

What you are getting here, I believe, is the entire gun, including a receiver that has been demilled by cutting it into pieces.  It would be useful as spare parts if you had an Uzi submachine gun, and I suppose you could build a replican "non-gun" out of it if you were so inclined (and so skilled).

Hope that helps . . .
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, and you're welcome for all this wonderous information.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top