Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 2:39:09 PM EDT
People are talking that you'll just be able to take off those post ban brakes and put on a flash hider if this assault weapon law sunsets and doesn't come back.  But, aren't these breaks put on permanantly?  What would be the process in replacing one?  Thanks for your help!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
By the way, I'm talking about the beautiful Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing is "Permanent."  Kurt from Kurt's Kustome firearms removed my Mini Y and put one of his FFS on it.  It can be done.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It's real easy to do I did my about a month ago. I tood a pizo torch and with a damp rag around the barrel I heated up the brake, using my Ford wrench i just tap the wrench and it broke the brake loose and off it spun. I put the washers back on with a new Cav. post ban brake. And don't count on the ban to sunset. Remember that is a election year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top