Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2002 6:56:07 AM EDT
Well, I finally recieved 2 slings, one for my botl rifle and one for my m1a.  This is my first real sling.  Before today it was GI issue slings for both rifles.  I forgot my Jim Owen book at school on usinjg the sling, adn it had all my instructions so, how do i install this?  are the frogs supposed to be on the outer part of the sling (facing down towards the ground) or are they supposed to be facing up where they will contact my hand and the rifle?  This is a 54": sling by the way and i have 2 sling keepers for each one

any help is appreciated
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
IMHO, this would probably fit better in the comp. forum.......

Congrats on the sling!  From all reports, Les makes great stuff.  On the few times that I used a leather sling, I had the frogs on the underside of the rifle (facing up).  I believe Fulton Armory has a picture on their website.

HTH.....SRM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top