Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2002 6:09:03 AM EDT
Gents any ideas?  I want to purchase about 40 or so.

Thanks

Max
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
www.tapco.com

They have boxes of ten never issued/still-in-the-wrap Belgian made magazines for $99.99 plus shipping. Best deal going for never used magazines. Even better, since you're planning on buying 40, get eight boxes for $79.99 each and sell off however many boxes you don't want.

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Any other places that anyone else can think of?

Used prices?

Thanks Max
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I think Wadman already gave you one of the better deals out there. You can check the gunshows for cheaper used mags(sometimes).
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Check with DSA dsarms.com

Used for $5 each. New $10 each.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.tapco.com

They have boxes of ten never issued/still-in-the-wrap Belgian made magazines for $99.99 plus shipping. Best deal going for never used magazines. Even better, since you're planning on buying 40, get eight boxes for $79.99 each and sell off however many boxes you don't want.

Best deal I've seen. (Belgian)
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Max, where are you in NC? I'm in for a box of the new ones if you decide to go for the 8 boxes for $79.99 deal. I'm in Fayetteville. Drop me an email if you're interested.

Have you guys noticed that the Coolest guys with the coolest guns reside in NC? What's up with that?
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check with DSA dsarms.com

Used for $5 each. New $10 each.

DSA has used Steyr (Austrian) metric mags for $8 each and used L1A1 inch pattern mags for $5 each.  Entreprise has mags (www.entreprise.com) and Gunthings (www.gunthings.com) also have FAL magazines.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Have you guys noticed that the Coolest guys with the coolest guns reside in NC?

No, I hadn't noticed.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Max, I'm in for two boxes if you want to get a group purchase going with myself, PDM and anyone else interested...

I'm in Las Vegas.... email me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I got fifty or so from AIM in new cindition.
They were under ten buck each.
The TOPCO deal looks even better though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top