Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2021 11:19:24 PM EDT
Just sent off my lower to for engraving. In the meantime, I plan on blasting the rest of the parts to prep them for paint. I'm having a hard time choosing how to paint the gun. Part of me thinks that solid colors on the parts are the way to go, the other part of me thinks a camo pattern might look good. I can't decide! Below is pics of the gun in question as well as rough mock ups showing colors and what I have so far. BTW, the mag will have a sheriffs badge- just haven't epoxied it on yet.

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can, try downloading the Gunstruction app.

It’ll let you do a mock up of your rifle and you can try different paint schemes so you can get a general idea of that you want to do.

It uses actual firearms/accessories although doesn’t have all of them.
Here’s a sample based on the picture you provided.

It’s like $2-4 bucks to download the whole app. For me it’s worth it since you can see if stuff fits or what it would look like before you spend any money.
Stay safe and good luck!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top