Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2015 3:45:54 PM EDT
What spray paint should I use to spray paint numbers on my Pmags? I'm concerned that regular spray paint would ruin my magazines. What type or brand should I use? Is camo Krylon ok?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Rustoleum and krylon both work good, ive sprayed a couple of tapco ak mags before and some usgi ar mags. Just get a matte color.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rustoleum and krylon both work good, ive sprayed a couple of tapco ak mags before and some usgi ar mags. Just get a matte color.
View Quote

Thanks I will!
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What spray paint should I use to spray paint numbers on my Pmags? I'm concerned that regular spray paint would ruin my magazines. What type or brand should I use? Is camo Krylon ok?
View Quote

I have sprayed about 15 pmags with rustoleum camo colors. I have had no issues in my AR
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Rustoleum is G2G on PMAGS.  spray away with confidence
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I kryloned my mags in Afghanistan in their entirety and had zero issues. The paint won't harm your mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top