Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2014 12:31:35 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Picking up a BCM KMR rail for my next built, and want to cerakote it "stealth gray."

Who does the hive recommend?  I'd also like to have a muzzle device pinned, too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey guys,

Picking up a BCM KMR rail for my next built, and want to cerakote it "stealth gray."

Who does the hive recommend?  I'd also like to have a muzzle device pinned, too.
View Quote

Do you mean for someone to do it? Rainier Arms. They can do both.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Rainier does good work. I had them pin both my gas block and AFAB on my last build. Very happy with the work and got it back in about a week and a half.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice!  Any other recommendations?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Joint force enterprise
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Joint Force is good.

I got my keymod rail done by Boresight Solutions. They do good work but they are very busy so it takes a little time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top