Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2010 5:26:35 PM EDT
I want to cerakote a complete AR, sans butt stock, handguard, mags, grip. Those parts I want dipped in Desert Digital, anyone know where to go? San Antonio area preferred.
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]

One Hole Gunworks in Killeen, TX is the only (somewhat local) place I know of that might be able to do what you are wanting done.

http://www.oneholegunworks.com/rifles/indexPistols.htm
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Jim at One Hole can do the Cerakote (and will do a good job), but he doesn't do water transfer graphics like you want for the grips.  He might know someone who does.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
how about this? it was done by hill country black rifles, gunkote base and water tranfer print on top not easy to do but it was fun learning we will be at the Alzafar shrine gun show sat and sun
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Just opened up in Kilgore

Aquaprintgrafix

Edit: I know you said the SA area which is why I didn't post it earlier but hey everyone needs options so I'm just throwing this one out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top