Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2008 9:00:12 AM EDT
I am building my girlfriend an Ar15 and told her we could paint it pink for her. She likes the Lady AM Stripe model from duracoat, but honestly I would like something that will be fairly easy to remove, but hold up to normal wear.

I would just paint the furniture and not bother with the rest of the gun, but the upper receiver is a different color black than the lower. Maybe I can just refinish it with a new matching black, and paint the furniture for her.

Are there any other options or suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am currently refinishing my wife's ar from dpms, she wanted it cobalt blue and white, so thats what she is getting, I figure its better to just do what she wants, because I have to go through her for permision to spent my own money most the time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top