Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 5:17:55 PM EDT
I wanted to paint a punisher skull on my AR and I wanted to get a couple pictures first and ask around on how everyone else does it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
spike tacticle sells stripped lowers with the skull laser engraved for about $130 I think
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Funny you should bring this up I just finished up a punisher logo on my Mossberg 500 (I know not an AR) with Krylon.  I just googled the punisher, went to google image, and selected large images.  The one I found had to be cropped a little with an editing program.  Then I just cut out the stencil and applied it to my stock with some blue painters tape.
   I'll see if I can post some pics later, I think the "teeth" on the skull didn't come out so well, I may invest in some stencil paper with a sticky back from now on. Jim
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#3]
you can also use stencil spray that is like a low tac adhesive spray paint.  It works well with mesh cloth as well.  I typically just use water misted on to "stick" the paper to the part.  Blot out any water within the stencil area and then spray.  I do this when I am applying stuff to pre-cured parts and am too lazy to bake between colors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top