Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2020 5:32:22 PM EDT
I ordered a bump the other day through GenTex, lead times are stated up to 16 weeks.

Never done anything with Ops-Core before, how are their lead times per their estimations? Should I count on 16 weeks minimum, or does their stuff usually come in a bit sooner?
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I ordered a bump the other day through GenTex, lead times are stated up to 16 weeks.

Never done anything with Ops-Core before, how are their lead times per their estimations? Should I count on 16 weeks minimum, or does their stuff usually come in a bit sooner?
View Quote

They are swamped, I wouldn't be surprised if it took longer.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd keep an eye out for dealers like Weapon Outfitters, Optactical, and of course TNVC to get some in stock. I was lucky and got a carbon helmet from WO.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd keep an eye out for dealers like Weapon Outfitters, Optactical, and of course TNVC to get some in stock. I was lucky and got a carbon helmet from WO.
View Quote

This is a good comment, and how I got my FAST MT, I think they may have been getting rid of the last lineups though, so you are probably not going to see the SF models.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I spoke to Weapon Outfitters today and they said 22 weeks is what they were quoted by Gentex.

I just ordered off Gentex and used a coupon code to save some money. Now the wait begins.  At least my TNVC nods will get here before my helmet
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I spoke to Weapon Outfitters today and they said 22 weeks is what they were quoted by Gentex.

I just ordered off Gentex and used a coupon code to save some money. Now the wait begins.  At least my TNVC nods will get here before my helmet
View Quote

They had the same one I ordered in stock a week ago, I made the mistake of not ordering one since I had already placed the order through Gentex. Then I realized that I might get the tubes before the helmet.

Went back to order and out of stock ??????????????
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd settle in for a lllooonng wait. I placed an order with them for a carbon helmet March 8th -- still have yet to see it. Last comms from them indicated it should be here mid July. Hopefully I'll get notification any day now In their defense, I did place the order right before everything went to shit over C19 fears. Plus, they have delivered the AMP and step-in visor I ordered. Ordered the AMP mid March, received about 2 weeks ago. Ordered the visor end of March, had in hand less than 2 weeks later.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Arms Unlimited had some bumps in stock two days ago.  They show some ballistic helmets in stock.  I know that’s not what OP is after, just an fyi
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:32:24 AM EDT
[#9]
My ballistic SF took 6 months almost on the dot.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Just placed an order for an XXL.  Maybe because so few people have huge ass heads like mine they'll have one in stock
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A couple orders back (maybe 2-3 weeks ago) they quoted December at earliest. This was for FAST helmets.
View Quote

I ordered a FAST XP directly through them.  So I'll probably see it in January then.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just placed an order for an XXL.  Maybe because so few people have huge ass heads like mine they'll have one in stock
View Quote

I placed an order for a Tan Fast XP helmet in XXL on July 3rd and from what I am gathering it's usually about 6 months or so. Let us know if you get yours early, there might be hope for the rest of us .
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Bought a M/L Fast Bump in Foliage Green from Mod Armory on 8/14 and it shipped 8/21. It arrived on the 24th.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Selling a tan l/xl in the EE if anyone needs one
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

@JR12Valve appears TNVC has 1 large Multicam in stock (according to their site anyway)
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I ordered an SF from RTS Tactical, shipped in a couple days, but only because they needed to validate my address. Came out to near the same price as ordering from Gentex, but I received it in less than a week. Dunno if they had any bumps, but worth a look.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Ordered a XL super high cut mid may .... still waiting
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Great vendors, but there's a discount code when buying from Gentex directly, not to mention the sizes/colors available from most vendors are such slim pickens it's often hard to get what you need (which is certainly not the fault of the vendor).

I opted to just buy from the source, getting a Ops-Core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet in foliage green at my size on 7/1 at a $60 discount, which is still awaiting fulfillment.

If I get it before 2021, I'll be happy based on what I've heard about their lead times.

Won't matter anyways, since I ordered a hand-select PVS-14 from @TNVC a couple weeks ago, which will take a while.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Great vendors, but there's a discount code when buying from Gentex directly, not to mention the sizes/colors available from most vendors are such slim pickens it's often hard to get what you need (which is certainly not the fault of the vendor).

I opted to just buy from the source, getting a Ops-Core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet in foliage green at my size on 7/1 at a $60 discount, which is still awaiting fulfillment.

If I get it before 2021, I'll be happy based on what I've heard about their lead times.

Won't matter anyways, since I ordered a hand-select PVS-14 from @TNVC a couple weeks ago, which will take a while.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah most people don't stock XXL helmets lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, honestly, seems like they pretty much only carry larges and in FDE for the most part.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a fast bump on sale around 7/3, right after I jumped on the XLS deal from NGI. Recently asked for an update from gentex and was told November
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Ordered a FAST LE on April 8th..... Was sent an invoice last Tuesday (August 18th) stating my order was ready to ship.  Still hasn't shipped....

20+ weeks.    Prices have also gone up since April.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#24]
I don’t think there is a  rhyme or reason. I ordered a SF ballistic and it was at my door 3 weeks from ordering. Who knows, I’m about to order an AMP and it will probably take a long time.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don’t think there is a  rhyme or reason. I ordered a SF ballistic and it was at my door 3 weeks from ordering. Who knows, I’m about to order an AMP and it will probably take a long time.
View Quote

I bought an AMP at the same time, and purposefully ordered them separate.  The AMP was shipped within 2 weeks of being ordered.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I bought an AMP at the same time, and purposefully ordered them separate.  The AMP was shipped within 2 weeks of being ordered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

my amps were under a month delivered.
Link Posted: 8/28/2020 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I ordered a fast bump on sale around 7/3, right after I jumped on the XLS deal from NGI. Recently asked for an update from gentex and was told November
View Quote

8... 9... 10... 11...

16 weeks! The quoted time from their website. Just forget about the purchase and wait just like with NFA stuff.

Ordered mid May got helmet at 15 weeks
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#28]
OpsCore Fast Carbon

In stock as of today.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Forgot about this thread, my bad fam

Larry @ OwnTheNight hooked me up, had it to me damn near next day, with solid pricing.

10/10 vendor

There’s an Ops Core underneath that stuff somewhere ????

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Gear Central Supply has some multicam ballistic SFs in stock. I ordered earlier this week so will update when it arrives.
Edit- the new SF got here today and I am impressed. It is much more stable than my TW and overall a very nice helmet.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Larry @ OwnTheNight hooked me up, had it to me damn near next day, with solid pricing.

10/10 vendor

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406392/EC313989-4716-4DEA-B6C0-7957B245FFBF_jpe-1586282.JPG
View Quote

You order straight from the site or did you email for a better price?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ordered a XL super high cut mid may .... still waiting
View Quote

shipped, will be here tomorrow!

Wow this new SF is fricken thin and light... like wow thin.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

10/10 vendor

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406392/EC313989-4716-4DEA-B6C0-7957B245FFBF_jpe-1586282.JPG
View Quote

Ordered mine from Own The Night, also. Had it on my doorstep in days.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:02:24 PM EDT
[#34]
I ordered a Ops-Core FAST ST High Cut Helmet on the 9th and they updated today to Awaiting fulfillment...so it's gonna take months? At least it only cost me 640 bucks shipped.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We're an OpsCore dealer and have a substantial order in common sizes (M, L) and colors (Tan, Grey) coming in this fall.

Met up with my pal who with their management when he visited JBLM for training and put in a biggggg order just for NODs.  This was prior to all the crazy civil unrest too.

My advice is order from dealers and buy their in-stock stuff.

Currently we are whiskey cept for Tan Amps and accessories, but in the meantime, figure out your sizing so you can strike fast on in stock helmets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAEgksFBJl4
View Quote

I'd love to buy from dealers but no one has XXL sizes
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#37]
I bought a multicam ops core from TNVC today.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#38]
My order status on the Gentex website just went to "Awaiting shipment" and they charged my card for my FAST XP.  So I'm assuming that means my helmet is on its way?  I was expecting a 6 month lead time from what everyone here was saying.  Order placed Aug 26th
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I ordered a Ops-Core FAST ST High Cut Helmet on the 9th and they updated today to Awaiting fulfillment...so it's gonna take months? At least it only cost me 640 bucks shipped.
View Quote

I'd be all over that. But their S/M is tiny.

Ordered a bump for now from Armsunlimted until I can find a sale/in stock on a ballistic.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#40]
I ordered a FAST helmet cover during their Black Friday sale and it only got to me in late June. I legitimately forgot about it until it was dropped at my door.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Dupe
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My order status on the Gentex website just went to "Awaiting shipment" and they charged my card for my FAST XP.  So I'm assuming that means my helmet is on its way?  I was expecting a 6 month lead time from what everyone here was saying.  Order placed Aug 26th
View Quote

Lucky you!

Mine from 7/1 still says 'awaiting fulfillment'.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#43]
I ordered a Ops Core FAST ST on September 8th from Gentex site...UPS is delivering today.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I ordered a Ops Core FAST ST on September 8th from Gentex site...UPS is delivering today.
View Quote

Bastard!
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

hit me up when you see a good deal on a medium sized lid @jwidman . think im going to hold out for the medium
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Just received my FAST XP.  So glad I ordered this, so much more comfortable in XXL than my XL ACHs ever were.  I guess now I have to buy all the cool guy accessories

Link Posted: 9/18/2020 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

#1 accessory is the 4D pads!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just received my FAST XP.  So glad I ordered this, so much more comfortable in XXL than my XL ACHs ever were.  I guess now I have to buy all the cool guy accessories

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214520/20200918_104743-1596643.jpg

#1 accessory is the 4D pads!

I got the vented lux liner w/ worm dial for it, if that makes a difference
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you have a tiny S/M head and like black:

https://www.rtstactical.com//ops-core-fast-st-high-cut-military-ballistic-helmet.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIztKw1OPz6wIVDfDACh2X_wiuEAQYBCABEgJW8_D_BwE

In stock for $699.
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Man you're lucky! I did a FAST XP in XXL in Tan. They charged me upfront and mine is stuck on Awaiting Fulfillment. I ordered early July and am predicting maybe a November/December arrival.
Enjoy, can't wait for mine to come.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top