Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2020 1:05:32 PM EDT
Just got my gun in from having LongRifles Inc. put their new EFR mount on my HS Precision stock.   Also had the Dual M-Lok put on for a 7 slot rail.

My stock was to narrow for the Badger EFR and LongRifles decided to tackle the problem for slimmer stocks.   Now waiting for a break in the rain to try it out.

Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just got my gun in from having LongRifles Inc. put their new EFR mount on my HS Precision stock.   Also had the Dual M-Lok put on for a 7 slot rail.

My stock was to narrow for the Badger EFR and LongRifles decided to tackle the problem for slimmer stocks.   Now waiting for a break in the rain to try it out.
View Quote
That's great. I've definitely seen a few right on the edge of being too skinny for the Badger. Looks awesome.

EDIT - this one here yeah? https://www.longriflesinc.com/collections/products/products/lri-ul-optic-mount?variant=31833231589469
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes...
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Sexy indeed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top