Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2019 7:36:06 PM EDT
Did they go out of business? Ordered the Beta helmet a couple years back, got it, then they offered the 2019 helmet at the start of this year, pre-ordered that and ever since then never got a shipping notice nor helmet. Won't answer phones, Facebook page taken down. Anyone know?

It's pro distribution, https://www.pro-distribution.com/collections/pt-helmets
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Posted these in another thread
Quoted:

The US made ones are LEO/MIL/GOV sales only. Been that way for about a year.

I had to track one down at a gun show used.
View Quote
Quoted:

You can try Botach. Last fall they listed all the PT helms as in stock. I ordered. Nothing for a few weeks, called BK. "Backordered 12 weeks", no actual clue on ETA. I had my money returned ASAP.

Also, it appears the "new" PT A-Bravo X helm for 2019 is still on preorder and I've not heard of a single person receiving their order. The Bravo X was supposedly the one they were releasing for Civilian sales.

IMO the PT A-Bravo is not rigid enough for regular NV use. I still keep one for GoPro and recreational use.
View Quote
My guess is the 2019 Preorder Bravo Helmet was to try and get civilian cash flow going to tide them by. I've seen on the web people complaining about not getting their monies back on the preorder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top