Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2019 10:14:26 PM EDT
This has been on my back burner for a bit.  Months ago, I decided to replace my Team Hillary with a Core Ops Carbon bump.  Well I messed up and got one a size too small - but it fit my stepson, so I kept it.  I had already accept accepted that the ING did not fit the night cap, but it really annoyed me that it did not work with the Core Ops either - it worked fine with the team Team Hillary.

Well hopefully my new larger Core Op will come in soon - but till then, anyone know how to get the INVG to fit.  I just can not get it to lock when I try to get it in place.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
My INVG fits my Nightcap, TW Exfil, TW Bump, OpsCore Ballistic Maritime, and a cheap Chinesium Ballistic.

Never had a problem with any helmet and INVG combination.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you buy it used? If so it might be a fake.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Can take a picture in a bit. It all goes together, but the catch can not quite close.  I have used a J-arm, so I understand sometimes you have to use a bit of force, but it just won’t click.  All parts purchase new from TNVC.  Starting to count days on the larger helmet...  Such is NV it seams.

The INVG is my spare, I retired it when I went to bino’s with a Wilcox mount.  That said, would prefer it to be a useful loaner.

Both pictures show the little locking tab has not dropped into place
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top