Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2019 9:26:36 PM EDT
Anyone around these parts coming this weekend? Besides the TNVC crew of course.

See y'all there
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ll be there with my cameras on Saturday night. See ya in Alliance!
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 11:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Nice pics. Is that L3 filmless? Props for doing the anvis-10 shots. That must be unwieldy or did you make a camera rig?
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#4]
awesome. I hope the class comes back to Alliance next year. looks like a blast
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 8:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nice pics. Is that L3 filmless? Props for doing the anvis-10 shots. That must be unwieldy or did you make a camera rig?
View Quote
It’s a Photonis Echo 14 and the pano shots are indeed a handful lol. No rig for that guy, just holding the phone up behind it and doing the best I can.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I could think of only two things when perusing your photos:

1) Damn! I really am a Gear Queer!

2) Resistance is futile.

Link Posted: 8/2/2019 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Great shots! I need to make it to that class sooner than later. Was hoping to make it in October but it didn't jive with my schedule.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It’s a Photonis Echo 14 and the pano shots are indeed a handful lol. No rig for that guy, just holding the phone up behind it and doing the best I can.
View Quote
Awesome pictures, and the Echo is impressive!
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Awesome pictures, and the Echo is impressive!
View Quote
Everyone says the Echo tubes photograph really well. Lucky for me that’s exactly what I use it for... seemed like a good option for this stuff and I’m totally satisfied with it in that role.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I could think of only two things when perusing your photos:

1) Damn! I really am a Gear Queer!

2) Resistance is futile.

View Quote
I feel that my dude. Maybe I’ll wear cryes next time and not jeans and a T-shirt... I definitely stuck out like a sore thumb.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I give you props for wearing jeans, except for how tight they are. I mean damnnnnnnn...

Carpenter pants for me(usually dickies) if not jeans. I wear enough camo at work, I'd rather not when I am free.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#13]
As always great pics, some of those thermal pics are really great.
If I was going to live my life vicariously through anyone it certainly would be you as you do some really cool stuff.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I give you props for wearing jeans, except for how tight they are. I mean damnnnnnnn...

Carpenter pants for me(usually dickies) if not jeans. I wear enough camo at work, I'd rather not when I am free.
View Quote
These weren’t terribly right. But they are stretchy as hell, which is why I wore them.

But yeah, I get that. After wearing it for years, I’d rather not if I don’t have to.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All Gen 2+ stuff does really well camera wise vs. full up Gen 3 due to the overall brightness levels vs. the G3. The camera handles the lower light image much better.
View Quote
Hmmm I'll have to give that one some thought. You're saying the camera in my phone prefers a dimmer tube? And that a 'full up gen 3' would blow out the camera because it's too bright? I don't know about that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top