Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To be honest Dino got sick of the shit getting accused of being a TNVC employee along with Pup, heck after that the same crowd here then said he was a FLIR emloyee....It was constant, and too bad they were a wealth of knowledge. But wait it was ok for other "fan boys"  rooting for their favorite vendor. You know Horta, Da mann right? You asked, don't get me started...
View Quote
Lol, there was a thread where Dino talked about assembling units for you or doing the warranty rebuilds.  I thought he left because you got him banned...
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 11:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Let’s not forget terry1 who was a wealth of knowledge hear too!
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don’t forget TDunn. He’s been MIA for a while as well
View Quote
TDunn lives in my hometown and I’ve never met him. I need to correct that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There was even rumors I had a hand in somehow banning Da Horta since he was gone so long....
View Quote
I knew it!  
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hello all!  I’m still alive and kicking and getting deeper into Own the Night madness.  Latest purchases are e coti and thermal binoculars.  I’ll try to be around more.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hello all!  I’m still alive and kicking and getting deeper into Own the Night madness.  Latest purchases are e coti and thermal binoculars.  I’ll try to be around more.
View Quote
Thermal Binos?

Who makes them?

Oh yeah... good to see you! Tell MM I lost his number.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thermal Binos?

Who makes them?
View Quote
$5 says the NVision Atlas, which is technically a bi-ocular, not a bi-nocular.  But most people look at me like I'm a white Steve Erkel when I go down that road.
Link Posted: 8/3/2019 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

$5 says the NVision Atlas, which is technically a bi-ocular, not a bi-nocular.  But most people look at me like I'm a white Steve Erkel when I go down that road.
View Quote
You would be correct on all counts- Erkel or not.  ;). They are indeed Bi-ocular.  Also kick ass kit.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Damn and here I thought you got banned or something.
View Quote
Haven’t been banned yet.  ??

But I’ll try harder.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thermal Binos?

Who makes them?

Oh yeah... good to see you! Tell MM I lost his number.
View Quote
Good to see you too.  I haven’t seen MM lately but will mention if I do.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Murderman comes to our happy hours, but the last one was years ago.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
What’s good man! I lost touch with you after I deleted Facebook. People from the various EDC groups were honestly the only reason I stuck around there for the past 2 years or so. Finally had enough of their bull shit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't you just love knowing too much about a topic? Just means the only people who get you are on the internet.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top