Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Hate to hear this, I’ve bought direct from a chris 2-3 times without issue, he even discounted me a set of ocular lenses when another “well reputed” dealer sold me a housing built with foggy glassed knock offs according to him and the builder.

Anyway, I had dissimilar experiences with him from the ones posted hear and I hate to hear about this for all involved.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Utterly useless. Send them to me for proper disposal. I’ll pay shipping.
View Quote
Chris forwarded my info to the new owners but I haven't heard anything back.  I'm hesitant to call because the person who was quoted in the post after yours blew up the guys phone and he wasn't too happy with it.  However, shoot me a PM and I'll forward you his email address.  Hopefully he can help.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Whats the company?
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#4]
would love to read some updates on this.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#5]
ETA: NVM....
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Currently posted in Tampa Craigslist:

"NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF COLLATERAL

Well-Established Rifle Manufacturer specializing in cutting edge technology and first and only patented retrofit kit for superior performance rifles.

Adams Arms LLC, Chapter 679

PUBLIC AUCTION
April 30, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
1551 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556
Full day inspection on 04/29/19 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Private inspection available upon request.

Adams Arms LLC will be sold as a complete turnkey operation (1-lot auction sale). Collateral will include all tangible and intangible assets owned by Adams Arms, LLC, including accounts, registered patents, registered trademark, instruments and/or investment documents, furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and related property. Complete asset list upon request.

Company Overview
Adams Arms, LLC. offers uppers, rifles/lowers, conversion kits, barrels, and slide assemblies. The company also provides parts and accessories, such as voodoo innovations parts, piston parts, rails and hand guards, bolts and bolt carriers, and other accessories. It offers its products through dealers and a network of distributors. Adams Arms, LLC. was founded in 2007 and is based in Odessa, Florida.

Interested party is required to complete a non-disclosure agreement upon request of viewing confidential and proprietary company information/records including business overview.
Questions? Call us for more information. "
View Quote
This isn't Adams Industries
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm looking for contact info for the new owner of some one could send it over to me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I've tried to make contact with a few guys through various groups.

If you're still owed an outstanding amount of money, please contact me with your info.

There are 7 guys that I know of, myself included.

As of the past 2 weeks, my calls and texts have been ignored by both Chris Adam's and chris pipes(the new guys handling the situation).

Something shady is definently going on.

When I called Asymetrical solutions, the woman i spoke to did not have a clue as to what I was talking about. Though she confirmed chris pipes works at one of their locations.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've tried to make contact with a few guys through various groups.

If you're still owed an outstanding amount of money, please contact me with your info.

There are 7 guys that I know of, myself included.

As of the past 2 weeks, my calls and texts have been ignored by both Chris Adam's and chris pipes(the new guys handling the situation).

Something shady is definently going on.

When I called Asymetrical solutions, the woman i spoke to did not have a clue as to what I was talking about. Though she confirmed chris pipes works at one of their locations.
View Quote
You guys should probably start getting lawyers involved...
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You guys should probably start getting lawyers involved...
View Quote
Already on it. More people Involved would create a better outcome. But at this point, I dont even know who owns the company
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Updates?
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Updates?
View Quote
The last I heard most people were still waiting on their money and the new company quit responding to them. I'm pretty sure some people got lawyers involved.
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The last I heard most people were still waiting on their money and the new company quit responding to them. I'm pretty sure some people got lawyers involved.
View Quote
Class action lawsuit? That really sucks bad for everyone. I bought from him a few times, and while he wasn’t the fastest to deal with he always came through. He even hooked me up with a pair of amber filters for free due to waiting for my shipment so long.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 2:17:14 AM EDT
[#16]
So what does this mean for sentinels down the line?
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm pretty sure Sentinels will be fine. They are manufactured by AB Nightvision and I believe they also hold the rights to them. Don't quote me as I am not 100% sure.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure Sentinels will be fine. They are manufactured by AB Nightvision and I believe they also hold the rights to them. Don't quote me as I am not 100% sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TNVC’s website says “developed by Adams Industries”, so even if AB manufactures them, I’m guessing AI holds the rights. After all, have you seen anyone have them in stock lately?
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

TNVC’s website says “developed by Adams Industries”, so even if AB manufactures them, I’m guessing AI holds the rights. After all, have you seen anyone have them in stock lately?
View Quote
I believe TNVC did say that they don't think the Sentinel is going anywhere. There is just shit that needs to be sorted out.

From what I have heard it sounds like AB has the rights, but I am not sure...

I think most vendors are pushing the RNVG anyway unless you want the ability to use the ball detent mount.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I believe TNVC did say that they don't think the Sentinel is going anywhere. There is just shit that needs to be sorted out.

I think most vendors are pushing the RNVG anyway unless you want the ability to use the ball detent mount.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got a set of TNVC sentinels and, after thinking about it, I don't know if it will really matter much.  In the unlikely scenario that something sentinel-specific breaks and you can't get replacement parts you can pull the tubes & optics for use on a RNVG chassis.  I figure in a couple of years a RNVG chassis without tubes or optics will be rather affordable.  There isn't a whole lot to it once you take the tubes & optics out of the solution.

I haven't asked TNVC about it, but I figure if I had a problem they'd help me find a workable solution.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks! Glad to hear that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
there's a lot to this story, and I am not at liberty to share all of it,
~Augee
View Quote
Anything I should be more concerned about? I'm still waiting on my Sentinels I bought through AI directly in OCTOBER of last year. The new owner has yet to be of any help.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Again, I obviously can't speak directly for them on matters not involving TNVC, but what they have told us at least, is that they plan to address all of Chris Adams' previous customers, but there's a lot to wade through to get to that point.

~Augee
View Quote
Any info on whether or not the new owners have the right to produce the Paladin?
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Any info on whether or not the new owners have the right to produce the Paladin?
View Quote
This is a complete guess...

I don't think so. Chris made it sound like he was still work on it and going to produce it. If that is the case, then I assume it is dead... Hopefully I am wrong and something happens with it. If the new owners have the rights to it I don't know if they would even be interested in pursuing it. I don't think they are interested in civilian sales.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Is it confirmed Adam's industries is still being bought out?

Word on the street is the buyer backed out...
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is it confirmed Adam's industries is still being bought out?

Word on the street is the buyer backed out...
View Quote
I heard the same, but I don't have proof. Makes sense why the new buyer suddenly stopped responding to people.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#30]
lmao epic
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#32]
The guy could be a little more professional and give us the courtesy of a simple response.

I cant prove it or am assuming it is true, but it looks like there has been a lot of malicious intent towards Adam's. Thus causing it to roll down hill and impact everyone with open orders.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hate to hear this, I've bought direct from a chris 2-3 times without issue, he even discounted me a set of ocular lenses when another "well reputed" dealer sold me a housing built with foggy glassed knock offs according to him and the builder.

Anyway, I had dissimilar experiences with him from the ones posted hear and I hate to hear about this for all involved.
View Quote
I'd love to see these knock offs.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Since most of ya'll are in the Sentinel game - anybody have suggestions for where I can find an anvis adapter for a sentinel?
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Since most of ya'll are in the Sentinel game - anybody have suggestions for where I can find an anvis adapter for a sentinel?
View Quote
I assumed TNVC would carry that...

Then I’d call OwnTheNight and others. JMO
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I might have pre-jacked because I didn't see it on their website. TNVC hit me up they should have one.

Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The ANVIS adapters for the Sentinel are not typically sold separately, as 99.9% of Sentinel units are supposed to come with both dovetail and ANVIS adapters, thus they are not listed as separate products on the website.

That being said, spare parts can be purchased, you just need to shoot us an e-mail or a phone call.

~Augee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ANVIS adapters for the Sentinel are not typically sold separately, as 99.9% of Sentinel units are supposed to come with both dovetail and ANVIS adapters, thus they are not listed as separate products on the website.

That being said, spare parts can be purchased, you just need to shoot us an e-mail or a phone call.

~Augee
Augee to the rescue!
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Bump for more eyes to see.

There are still guys chiming in on FB that have been ripped off.

Id hate to see anyone else send money to them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think I have an extra one I would part with.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think I have an extra one I would part with.
View Quote
Thanks brother but I’m good got hooked up ??
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:45:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Some people were refunded via paypal dispute and through credit card companies. The lucky ones.

He flat out robbed me of 12k for a product he supposedly had in hand. Damn well hard earned money. It's a shame a crime like this Is so easily committed and gotten away with.

Word from the horses mouth is he acquired a cnc machine and is attempting to make housings.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Some people were refunded via paypal dispute and through credit card companies. The lucky ones.

He flat out robbed me of 12k for a product he supposedly had in hand. Damn well hard earned money. It's a shame a crime like this Is so easily committed and gotten away with.

Word from the horses mouth is he acquired a cnc machine and is attempting to make housings.
View Quote
You’re receiving information from the horse’s mouth but can’t get him to return your money?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You’re receiving information from the horse’s mouth but can’t get him to return your money?
View Quote
I'm sure Chris doesn't have the $12k to refund him.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope. He doesnt have the money. It was most likely used to pay off another debt as soon as it hit his bank account.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:01:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I have bought a few directly from Chris over the years, really sorry to hear that his business went under. More sorry to hear that some people got stiffed in the process, he was always good to me. I stripped the bridge out on my sentinels and he fixed them for free.

I didn’t know him outside of our transactions but I’ve seen other businesses try to stay afloat by doing the robbing peter to pay Paul model. Sometimes it works as a stop gap measure but usually ends badly.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#49]
The guy should be in jail for theft.

Some people on the FB groups were trying to make it sound like they were still in business. I hope that guy isn't still trying to sell stuff to unknowing customers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top