Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2019 1:36:47 AM EDT
So everyone is off loading their previous model thermals and upgrading.  There’s some smoking deals!  I’ve been looking at some Trijicon Reap IRs.  From what I heard the warranty is limited to the original owner. I don’t want to invest a butt load of money into a used unit if I can’t get it fixed.  What’s a common problem people run in to? Are the repairs expensive if something does break?
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 5:15:45 AM EDT
[#1]
With Reap-IRs I don’t think there are any common problems.  They are well made tough scopes. It seems like they are covering second owners although that is not really their policy. My buddy just bought one for $5500.  Guy he bought it from said he would handle the warranty return for him if the scope went tits up in the warranty period, which is a fair and good idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top