Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2018 11:46:50 PM EDT
Over a couple months time I bought all high end new parts to build a Pvs7b.  I bought all Exelis and ITT parts and as I said all brand new.
The tube I bought is also brand new
It's a Omni VII 18mm Gen 3 Mx-10130 D/UV autogated made by ITT and its brand new in the box.  It now has about 15mins of use/testing
The tubes cost alone is around and over $2,000 and the rest of the parts all mostly Exelis which is possibly the best but I didn't pay full price.

I plan on keeping my new goggle as I really like them but can you guys help me with a pricing range for what i described and tell me what you think its truly worth overall and what it's worth to sell on a website like this one?
I normally would never ask this question it's just really important to me for certain reason and I really really appreciate your guys' help
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You will be hard pressed to get over $1500 for a pvs7 unless you find an uneducated or anxious buyer. Keep the pvs7 and it’ll serve you well for years to come. It’s a very reliable, sound piece of equipment and going off your description you built it well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top