Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2018 11:06:57 PM EDT
EPIC!!!!

I got a good deal on a used/blem gen 3 unit and am absolutely hooked. I wish I would have done it sooner. I showed the wife and said "this one is yours" so now I've got to rebuild the fun account for more gen 3 master race

Actually, the first order of business will be to buy a RMR to piggyback an ACOG for shooting. I'm debating on going the laser/illum method but will be getting it to hunt with so maybe I will just bite the bullet and go that route.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations and enjoy!!!

Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
So you’ll buy more. Then it’s be duals.  Then it’ll be WP. It never ends.

Save yourself now, send me everything you have!
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll like the IR laser route. Dbal i2s are pretty cheap now. You'll be good to 100yds easily.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 12:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait til you get good thermal...it's about 10 times cooler than your first NV experience

Welcome to the NV game. It's a crap ton of fun
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 1:32:08 AM EDT
[#5]
No selling in tech......
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Def get a IR laser for a rifle setup. I prefer the RMR setup for a pistol, less bulk and weight than a underneath mounted laser plus the RMR is useful during daylight.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
If your buying RMR be sure to buy the 06 model since it has NV mode. Also unless your set on your ACOG a Aimpoint M series or a NV capable Eotech is a better solution. If your in the market for a LAM a D2 would be a great setup for a hunting rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top