Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2018 1:35:29 PM EDT
I just bought my 1st PVS-14!! Very excited, now which mount do you guys think is better? I have seen so many youtube videos on both and kinda torn….
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
If you will get duals or add something to the PVS14 on a bridge, G24. For just a PVS14 on a helmet, INVG. I have the INVG Hyper. You can find used regular INVG for 30-50% off but you never see used INVG Hyper. The force to overcome requires more stability. Also you want something other than a J arm with INVG because you bend the arm a lot manipulating the force to overcome.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:56:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you will get duals or add something to the PVS14 on a bridge, G24. For just a PVS14 on a helmet, INVG. I have the INVG Hyper. You can find used regular INVG for 30-50% off but you never see used INVG Hyper. The force to overcome requires more stability. Also you want something other than a J arm with INVG because you bend the arm a lot manipulating the force to overcome.
View Quote
Couldn't agree more. Also the newer style Norotos dual dovetail adapter (adjustable left to right adjustment) works extremely well with the Wilcox L4 G24
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
where can i find it 30-50% off? i have been looking all over the web
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kept an eye on the Night Vision section of the EE here, and a saved search on eBay for the INVG, and managed to get lucky after a couple weeks. I got one in nearly new condition for $300, and the Dual Dovetail Adaptor I got was 100% new for about $100. I won't ever go back to the j-arm bayonet mount after using this setup.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
ok i will keep on the look out... thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top