Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2018 9:57:01 PM EDT
Got into the game in late april with TNVC WP Sentinels, figured a PVS-14 would be good for buddies....

Just got my XP50 pulsar on the 300blk lwrc rifle with a MAWL C1+

The other pig rifle is a 6.8SPC from LWRC with a Reap-IR paired with a DBAL-D2

Helmet rigs are WP TNVC Sentinels....lots of use in 4 months...driving blacked out to spot then use the thermals

The PTS233 are around the neck as i stalk to within 50 meters of the sounders of pigs.

So, the black opscore needs a set of nv binos, want something that rotates up and out of the way of one eye to use the thermals....

What is out there....lol....not a humble brag thread..  Ive had a fucked up last 6 months btw..   Plans have changed...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 2:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Pulsar is never a humble brag.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure about the dtnvg but some bnvd's make contact on the trail with tube rotated up. The main housing not the tube body. Don't know about the reap.

Quoted:
Got into the game in late april with TNVC WP Sentinels, figured a PVS-14 would be good for buddies....

Just got my XP50 pulsar on the 300blk lwrc rifle with a MAWL C1+

The other pig rifle is a 6.8SPC from LWRC with a Reap-IR paired with a DBAL-D2

Helmet rigs are WP TNVC Sentinels....lots of use in 4 months...driving blacked out to spot then use the thermals

The PTS233 are around the neck as i stalk to within 50 meters of the sounders of pigs.

So, the black opscore needs a set of nv binos, want something that rotates up and out of the way of one eye to use the thermals....

What is out there....lol....not a humble brag thread..  Ive had a fucked up last 6 months btw..   Plans have changed...
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I'd go DTNVG if I had the money for a second set of NODs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn bro, you HATE money, huh?

Great setups.  Ditch that PTS 233 and get a Breach. You already have enough gear for 4 shooters. Don't carry that boat anchor around your neck if you don't have to.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn bro, you HATE money, huh?

Great setups.  Ditch that PTS 233 and get a Breach. You already have enough gear for 4 shooters. Don't carry that boat anchor around your neck if you don't have to.
View Quote
No, dont hate money....had money saved up for our retirement spread, bad thing happened fairly recently.  Now plans are just to stay where im at.  And hunt pigs to take my mind off things.

ETA:  I debated between the 233 and breach.  The 233's detection is twice the breach, and it can be used as a scope.  I hunt some pretty massive fields, 2-3k x 2-3k meters....

The size of the 233 is no hindrance.  If it was, man card returned
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top