Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2018 3:44:13 AM EDT
I tried searching and havent found anything too informative, has anyone here seen anything different? Thoughts?  It has my interest, hopefully it's not trash.

http://www.nightoptics.com/product/NC50.htm
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks cool
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Illuminator only good for 100 yards? But heck, illuminator, laser (center to the bore), and BUIS for only 4oz is pretty tempting for a small gun.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#4]
i've seen this on their instagram account...  my concern is a CR2 battery.  i don't want to carry another battery!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting. Would like to know more. Waterproof? Switching? Warranty? Does it hold zero?

CR2 battery thing does suck, but that's how they kept it compact and it is workable.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i've seen this on their instagram account...  my concern is a CR2 battery.  i don't want to carry another battery!!
View Quote
My first thought too, CR123 would've been the right answer here.  Interested to say how this thing pans out anyways.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 7:28:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting. Would like to know more. Waterproof? Switching? Warranty? Does it hold zero?

CR2 battery thing does suck, but that's how they kept it compact and it is workable.
View Quote
No external switch, ambi buttons on both sides.

EDIT: They mentioned this in an Instagram post a while back.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
The CR2 battery is a real concern,  but depending on the life of it,  it may not be too much of an issue.  4oz is definitely a plus as well as the in line laser. Does anyone have the instagram info? For those of us that don't have instagram.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top