Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2017 3:42:14 PM EDT
Do you guys know which folding rear iron sights will clear a mounted j-arm? Is the Magpul Pro low enough to clear the arm and the knob?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm wondering if a J arm will clear a folding rear sight. Obviously it will depend on where the arm is mounted but is there a rear sight that's low enough to clear the arm without concern for rail location?
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the reason Sam wuz asking if it's weapons-mounted was because we were having a discussion about using the weapons-mounted RDS with head-mounted MNVD in another thread.  So my first thought went to that set up as well.  The GI mount should clear the polymer MBUS; Pro I don't know.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The GI mount should clear the polymer MBUS; Pro I don't know.
View Quote
My guess is the polymer sight is too tall and too wide to clear the wheel on the arm.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#7]
So I've found the MBUS Pro rear sight will work although it may end up hitting the big knob depending on the windage correction of your particular rifle.

Anyone else know what's compatible? USGI Matech? KAC?

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm interested also. Running a PA aimpoimt clone and a magpul rear flip up sight. Looking to attach my Atn PS14 to my rifle. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top