Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2015 8:48:12 AM EDT
Has anyone had any issues with the inside of this unit getting condensation mine is only a week old and I noticed it when I couldn't see that well as I did when I first got it. Looking into it when turned on you can see condensation inside. Thanks Mike
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#1]
its a $10 chinese flashlight. its not sealed. take a pair of ring pliers or needle nose and loosen and remove the lock ring around the lens. the lens will fall out. screw the bezel inwards, without the lens installed it will screw back in enough that it comes off by sliding it over the body of the flashlight. clean it out. dry it off. reassemble.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
its a $10 chinese flashlight. its not sealed. take a pair of ring pliers or needle nose and loosen and remove the lock ring around the lens. the lens will fall out. screw the bezel inwards, without the lens installed it will screw back in enough that it comes off by sliding it over the body of the flashlight. clean it out. dry it off. reassemble.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

If it's their new style t20 you can spin the lens bezel off by hand. That one is really easy to take apart.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's the old style 20IR it is waterproof, but much more prone to moisture issues. If it's the new style then it is waterproof and there must be a leaky oring. Feel free to shoot me an email or phone call and I will get you fixed up. We will take care of you and fix or replace your 20IR if there is any problem with it. Also, just FYI it is not a $10 flashlight.  Thanks

View Quote

I just bought it a couple weeks ago ill give you a call. I have it adjusted one turn out and the front is loose and wobbles. Thanks Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top