Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2014 5:03:01 AM EDT
I recently purchased this scope "new" off Ebay. When it works it has an great image & can see way out on starlight conditions. My question is that it sometimes wont power on except for the recticle or while in operation for a few minutes it will shut off except for the reticle. Any ideas on what it might be & is it something the manufacturer might be able to correct. Hate to have a junk scope. Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 6:39:22 AM EDT
[#1]
If you got it new, it should have at least a 1 warranty. I wouldn't try fixing it myself unless you want to void that. Have you contacted the seller about a replacement?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
It was just an individual seller so it doesn't have a warranty I guess. I almost think its a power supply issue because I just ran it for 15 minutes  no problems. But other times it wont power up. Most likely will send it to Armasight to look at. Im definitely not going to mess with it myself.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Ebay has buyer protection, sounds like you got a bum unit.

It may be a hassle for both of you but depending on his inspection period selection you may have recours.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top