Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 2:30:39 AM EDT
No zombies, Big foots, or aliens only one of my ex employees who lost his home and moved in my back yard

although I have called him bitch foot before when he bitched at work

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj286/2secure1/pinightv022.jpg
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 10:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Lost my job about 6 months ago, no luck with a new job yet so I commend you for letting him stay in your back yard,am lucky enough to have my place paid for so I have been able to scrape by for now but not sure how much longer.

Nice clear view on the PVS14, been wanting to get one for sometime myself.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks,keep up the hope
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:04:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice. Is that generation 3, or higher?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

gen 3 is the highest...

also the color of that pic kinda looks like gen2+, might just be the camera though...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:59:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

gen 3 is the highest...

also the color of that pic kinda looks like gen2+, might just be the camera though...

Would you explain this to me:

http://www.cabelas.com/link-12/product/0044434712732a.shtml

Its says near the bottom of the product description that they have "limited Gen. 4 models available."

Unless its hype, there are 4th gen. scopes available...

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:14:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Attention anyone believing in gen4 and gen4+:
I know a nice Nigerian gentleman via email who has several nice gen5's for a very reasonable price. PM me for details, but you better do it soon as I will be getting my payout from the National Nigerian Lottery any day now and will be on a humongous spending spree with no time for the internet.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know a nice Nigerian gentleman via email who has several nice gen5's for a very reasonable price. PM me for details, but you better do it soon as I will be getting my payout from the National Nigerian Lottery any day now and will be on a humongous spending spree with no time for the internet.

Must be the same darn foreign government folks writing us every month!

Export of U.S. manufactured night vision equipment is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.

No,no, Vic. This will be IMPORT, not Export stuff, you know, the Good Stuff. Those Nigerians have connections, doncha know!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

+1
I THINK I PISSED MYSELF.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top