Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 6:39:27 PM EDT
Ok, so I have a nice big hard case for my mini 14 and other accesories (weapons mounts, universal adaptor, ELR illuminator, ect.) but its kinda big...I realy wanted something that would just fit the night vision that i could clip on my belt and not have to cary around a big bulky case

I just feel weid about putting my NV in my pocket or wearing around my neck, i mean one fall and there goes $3,600...

I looked at a few pelican micro cases and was about to buy one when I found this:

www.otterbox.com/products/otterbox/9000/

ITS PERFECT!!! and it comes lined with foam...all i did was add a second piece on one side so it keeps the NV from moving around, its got a belt clip and dummy cord on it and it's ROCK solid...

I was VERY carfull measuring, i wanted something that was JUST big enough so there was no room for the NV to bounce around, i was scared it would not fit but it fits perfectly...
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks like a pretty cool case for use in the great outdoors. Nice price too. The blade techs and the like are nearly $50.00 as is my fav soft case the AITES.

NICE FIND ! ! !

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA

P.S. Use that neck cord, you would really hate to, say, drop the mono over the side of a Bass boat into a deep river in North Carolina... late one night,  

don't ask me how I know...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]
That does indeed look pretty decent.  I went with the AITES, actually a pair of them, as my Swaro LRF fits perfectly in them as well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That does indeed look pretty decent.  I went with the AITES, actually a pair of them, as my Swaro LRF fits perfectly in them as well.

Yep I use the AITES case for my LRF as well. Fits perfectly, although I don't have a fancy Swaro Range finder.

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
It took a fair amount of consternation to pony up for the Swaro LRF, but I am very glad that I did.   It is a really, really nice piece of gear; if you get to try one, I am sure that you would be equally impressed.  It is said, buy once, cry once; well in this particular case, it took two attempts.  The Nikon has been relegated to paperweight duty.  The only downside is that now I want some of their EL binocs, which coincidentally also fit well in the AITES.    Oh well, Xmas is near; maybe, Santa will deliver a nice stocking stuffer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top