Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 2:10:52 PM EDT
I was just curious what is the difference between PVS7A's, PVS7B's, PVS7C's and PVS7D's?
I always see the different models but was never sure the little differences?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The major differences are in the intensifier tubes.  I guess the resolution in lpi?  I could be talking out of my ass.  But it's a night and day difference between the Alphas and the Deltas.  

I never actually saw any Charlies.

The Deltas also have accesories that you can attach.  I don't think the magnifier or the compass fit on any of the earlier ones.

ETA: I looked around and couldn't find any tables comparing the tubes, so I don't know if the difference is in resolution or what.  But I was issued Alphas, Bravos, and Deltas and there was a definite improvement in range and clarity with each new model.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top