Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2017 9:44:53 PM EDT
I have googled and it just takes me to the same general BATFE page for general questions. I see a lot of posters saying they now checks cashed and status. Could you guys please help me do this? I know this has got to be painful for you pros to answer. I appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
"check cashed" is when you either see that your credit card is charged or an ACH transaction posting to your checking account. If your dealer sent payment from their account then you will have to find out from them.

Pending date can be obtained by calling the ATF NFA branch. Have your name/trust name and serial number ready as you will need to provide that info for them to look up status.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok thank you.

I have a follow up question then, please. I got an official check from my bank like a cashiers check pulled money from my account to secure the funds. So is my best bet to just call them then? Also that doesn't put you in the geez this guy called in to check pile does it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok thank you.

I have a follow up question then, please. I got an official check from my bank like a cashiers check pulled money from my account to secure the funds. So is my best bet to just call them then? Also that doesn't put you in the geez this guy called in to check pile does it?
View Quote
That I do not know. You might be able to call the bank and find out the status. Next time just use a personal check - no need for a certified/cashiers check of any kind.

And no, calling in doesn't put you into a "special" pile .
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the help. I will call them Monday then.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
cashed and pending

said hey are working on august right now..

edit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top