Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 5:45:04 PM EDT
I had an eform 1 rejected in Januay, how long does it take to get a refund?

Will a check be mailed, or will it be credited back to my credit card.

If it is past due, how / who do I contact?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Did they not contact you about fixing it?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#2]
-I was told wait 3 months

-if you paid with CC online you should see a credit to your CC.  Sometimes it is less than $200 (not much but like 197.37 or something crazy like that) no idea why, never happened to me but heard about it when i was researching my refund.   just in case you want to search your statements, search 200.00 but also search ATF or something

-call them like you would checking on the status ( (304) 616-4500 ) and whoever picks up just say you have a question about your refund.  they may ask if its been more than 90d, but usually they just transfer you to one guy, Scott i think it is (you can ask for him by name).  He's super helpful, but hardly answers the phone so prepare to leave a message with al the info and play phone tag.  Even his direct line gets intercepted by the normal people.

-******SUPER IMPORTANT PERSONAL TIP********** make sure you check ALL your CC statements.  I used an obscure one that i never use, and thought i didn't get my refund (cause i did like 2 or 3 form 1s that month, but this one rejection was paid with some other CC) so Scott and i were going through all the hassles for me to find out that i didn't see the refund.

hope that helps

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Just checked my Cabelas card account, I got the credit back in January, it only took them 4 days.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#5]
  glad it worked out without having to go through all the phone tags!

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just checked my Cabelas card account, I got the credit back in January, it only took them 4 days.Thanks
View Quote

Dang. I waited 2 months last fall when I filed my first form.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:04:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Mine took 3 weeks. Credited back to card without issue.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#8]
My first refund (2014) took about 4 months.  My second (2016) took about a week.  Both were credited back to my card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top