Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2016 9:49:26 PM EDT
I logged in to eForms to double check a Form 1 application I sent in.  I saw there was a "draft" form there and in my obsessive compulsive need to keep things tidy, I deleted the draft.  Annnnnnnnnd now there's no Form 1 where there should be.

Please tell me I didn't delete the entire form.  ATF still has it, yes?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

D'oh!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's still there, at least for the ATF to see. I'll still have Drafts sitting in my folder from forms that were approved almost 2 years ago.

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/Mobile%20Uploads/6F434D76-9AF6-4CAD-B88E-2157DDE230CB_zpslrjfg31b.png
View Quote

Oh, thank God!  I was worried I made it magically disappear with a moronic OCD click.

Thanks for the info!  I think in the future I'll stick to paper forms.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I logged in to eForms to double check a Form 1 application I sent in.  I saw there was a "draft" form there and in my obsessive compulsive need to keep things tidy, I deleted the draft.  Annnnnnnnnd now there's no Form 1 where there should be.

Please tell me I didn't delete the entire form.  ATF still has it, yes?
View Quote

My first Form 1 kept a draft I can still see. My next two never generated drafts. I can view all three under the Submitted/in progress tab>Form 1, and was able to download the "submitted" PDF for all three. I've gone in after to the "click here" to download PDFs under the last "certify" tab and it only shows "error" upon attempting to download and view. Other times it would work. Those and other issues/quirks seem somewhat transient. I don't log in unless I'm submitting more Form 1s figuring I'm tempting fate by fooling with the system.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Adding or removing a document on a pending form will generate a duplicate form in draft status.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#7]
By deleting the submitted form, does this cause the wait time to be prolonged?
Once it is approved, will it be viewable online again?
And last question, when can we no longer submit forms the way we did last year?
Thanks in advance for your help and patience.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks man, you're very generous with your help and knowledge.
Yeah I was speaking of 41.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad I stumbled on this!  I, too, had a Draft copy of an already approved form.  I was viewing it as a reference to fill out a new Form 1.  When my new one was submitted is when I noticed my approved one also in drafts.  Deleted the draft and it also deleted the approved.  Such an awesome website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top