Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:23:07 PM EDT
My Form 1 was approved this morning!

ETA: I'm a tard. Nothing strange about my approval like I thought.

This thread is now useless - mods can lock if they want. Pics coming soon, though
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool and on a Federal Holiday too!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
When did you submit your form1?

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome feeling seeing the email isn't it! Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When did you submit your form1?
View Quote

Submitted 12/29.

I sent an email to Ted Clutter because I thought I made a mistake and put Palmetto State Armory, United States instead of Palmetto State Armory Columbia, SC. I have a feeling he received the email, laughed at me, and felt bad enough to approve it - because I think that's how it's supposed to be. Looking back at the questions asked when filling it out, it just asked the company and the country. Paper how to is where I saw the location being important I guess.

Never got an email - I just signed into the eforms site and saw the approval. I was like "what the hell? no way!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
You cut in front of me! Ass!

That's awesome, maybe the next time I'll send an email to him for a "mistake" haha.

I submitted mine 12/18, so hopefully any day now!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You cut in front of me! Ass!

That's awesome, maybe the next time I'll send an email to him for a "mistake" haha.

I submitted mine 12/18, so hopefully any day now!

View Quote

Nah, you're close enough
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top