Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 8:51:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sent them in early last week.  Hoping to take a road trip in the next couple of weeks.
View Quote

I faxed some in 9/10, called today to check and they were approved 9/20...but haven't gotten to me, yet.

Ones I did in July were faxed on a Fri, approved Wed, back to me on Sat (8 days total).

You can call the same number you'd call to check on an F1/F4 and they can look it up by serial number, so at least you'd know they were in the system and either pending or approved.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
My last one was mailbox to mailbox in around 12-13 days...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I submitted some 60+ days ago and haven't heard back.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you called? They may have been misplaced on their end or lost in the mail. I didn't think the people answering the phone had any info about them, but evidently they're logged like the F1s/F4s.

If they don't show any pending, fax a new set.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I haven't seen mine yet either.  Didn't know I could fax them.  What is the number?
View Quote

It's the standard NFA Branch number, just with a "1" at the end instead of "0".

I don't know if it's required, but I always fax two copies so they can sign one to mail back and file the other.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#7]
IIRC mine was a month and a half.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Have you called? They may have been misplaced on their end or lost in the mail. I didn't think the people answering the phone had any info about them, but evidently they're logged like the F1s/F4s.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I'm going to do.  I called today and checked on my F4's and asked about the 5320.20.  She said they didn't have a record of them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:14:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I've had them go anywhere from 10 days to 6+ months.  

Since then I get them in early to anywhere I mighth possibly want to visit in the next year.  Which reminds me, it's about time to send in the 2015-2016 pile.  

Also, rather than send in multiple forms for each state, I just started writing "see list on back of form", and putting them all there.  Then it's just one form per state. They were approved like that last year, anyway.  no telling what will happen next time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've had them go anywhere from 10 days to 6+ months.  

Since then I get them in early to anywhere I mighth possibly want to visit in the next year.  Which reminds me, it's about time to send in the 2015-2016 pile.  

Also, rather than send in multiple forms for each state, I just started writing "see list on back of form", and putting them all there.  Then it's just one form per state. They were approved like that last year, anyway.  no telling what will happen next time.
View Quote

That is a great idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top