Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 11:52:03 AM EDT
I tried searching but didn't really find the answer I was looking for. Am I able to cancel my snail mail I had delivered this last Monday to the ATF and resubmit an eform? To my understanding it's a lot quicker! Thanks for the advice.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
There's 70,000 eforms in now. Perhaps you may get a faster turnaround, perhaps not.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's 70,000 eforms in now. Perhaps you may get a faster turnaround, perhaps not.
View Quote

Interested in how one would know this.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the end of the "My efiled form 1 was approved in 3 months" thread. (sorry, at work and can't link)
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Look at the end of the "My efiled form 1 was approved in 3 months" thread. (sorry, at work and can't link)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go: Page 26, First Post
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

A lot of those are probably Form 2's or 3's.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Can you even cancel a pendin form? I've called and it even says on the website that to cancel you need to send in a copy of the approved Form 1 (in my case) with a letter stating it was never created ad will not be.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:23:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably. It's still a much higher workload than they had when these early forms that are coming back now were submitted.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll probably just keep it the way it is. It'll probably be a PITA for everyone involved including myself. I'm just an impatient bastard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top