Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 191
Posted: 11/8/2013 4:52:26 PM EDT
Just a heads up to yall that efiled. My first efiled form was just approved.

Sent on 8/6/13

Stamp emailed to me 11/8/13

Anyone else get theirs yet?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy crap!

Just registered a couple days ago,  if this is true, I'll be spending some money next paycheck
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy crap!

Just registered a couple days ago,  if this is true, I'll be spending some money next paycheck
View Quote

Its true.  I have two more pending so hopefully if this wasn't a fluke I'll have the other ones before Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]

I suggest buying a lottery ticket today.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
And it took 2/3s of that time for my individual app to go from check cashed to pending?

ETA: Wait, they email stamps now? How the hell does that work?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sent on 8/6/13

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]
The stamp was emailed to me in the form of a pdf.  I called the branch to ask if I was going to get one in the mail and they said no.  All efiled forms would be emailed and to just print a copy of that.  The form itself is pretty crappy looking.  The "stamp" is printed on and you can see through it.  When I printed it there is a big black bar over Dana Pickles signature.  I'll see if I can get a pic posted.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sent on 8/6/13

View Quote

I saw your update on nfatracker today and was kind of hoping the poster would pop up on one of the class III forums.

Can you double-check that the examiner is definitely Dana Pickles and not Dan Parasky? Apparently Parasky is a new examiner. He was assigned to one of my form4's which I sent off around the time it seems he came on-board at the NFA (August). I'm wondering if perhaps he started his own new "pile" of forms, and folks who mailed off their forms in August are on the top of that pile instead of the bottom.

Nevermind. Saw your picture below posted right after I posted.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Edit:  This is from the pdf itself.  Not a scan of the copy I made.  You can barely see Pickles signature when I printed it because of the black bar over top of it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#9]
All sorts of WTF.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#10]
All I can say is WOW!   Eform is the way to go!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#11]
How do you submit a 100 page trust via Esubmission.  Just attach as a PDF?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View Quote

100 page trust?   You should compress the file, otherwise it will not load to the ATF site.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#13]
OP:

Can you confirm that Dana Pickles is the examiner assigned to your area in the US?

My E-Forms were assigned to my examiner who handles the regular paper forms for the NorthEast US. I'm curious to see if they assign the usual examiner, but Dana Pickles handles the E-forms anyways.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Is this the first report of a efiled form coming back approved?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP:

Can you confirm that Dana Pickles is the examiner assigned to your area in the US?

My E-Forms were assigned to my examiner who handles the regular paper forms for the NorthEast US. I'm curious to see if they assign the usual examiner, but Dana Pickles handles the E-forms anyways.

View Quote

Pickles has approved all my forms except my last paper form 4.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

100 page trust?   You should compress the file, otherwise it will not load to the ATF site.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you attach and submit.  Do you have to do a 4473 form prior to possession.  Or not since you are the manufacturer?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Or not since you are the manufacturer?
View Quote

Not
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Guess who is efiling forms tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#19]
If I pay $200 for a stamp, I want the real fucking stamp.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, congrats.

I hope this is correct. I am in VA as well. I sent out two forms for my SCAR 16S and 17S on 8/29. I didn't expect to be able to run them in CQC mode for another 7 months.

Of course, I probably won't see my two suppressors (Form 4, paper submission) for another 6 months.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I saw your update on nfatracker today and was kind of hoping the poster would pop up on one of the class III forums.

Can you double-check that the examiner is definitely Dana Pickles and not Dan Parasky? Apparently Parasky is a new examiner. He was assigned to one of my form4's which I sent off around the time it seems he came on-board at the NFA (August). I'm wondering if perhaps he started his own new "pile" of forms, and folks who mailed off their forms in August are on the top of that pile instead of the bottom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sent on 8/6/13

Dan signed off on my form 1 that I got Sept 18th. (Sent in on Jan 19th)

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#22]
A PDF form?

How much you want to bet if you ever have to show it to a LEO that they'll think it's a forgery?

Regardless, I hope mine goes this quick.  I sent in a Form 1 for a suppressor right before the shutdown.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then mail it and wait a year.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Wait, so approved eforms are emailed to you? So you don't get an original with a stamp?

Since it's emailed, I guess it doesn't matter if you need to move then while you have a form pending. Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

In today's world, I would take getting approved in 3 months over getting a real stamp. I don't care as long as I can finish building my gear.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is this the first report of a efiled form coming back approved?
View Quote

I have seen 1 other person get their's back already as well. 3 months!!!
Which means I'll get my 2 extra sbr's back before the two I really want to sbr....Sig556 and PS90.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy shit! I just got mine too. I couldn't believe it till I saw this thread. I got my stamp via email as well. This is awesome!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Nice! Although now I have to be really careful because it would really suck to have it end up in my SPAM folder and then automatically deleted.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Holy shit! I just got mine too. I couldn't believe it till I saw this thread. I got my stamp via email as well. This is awesome!!!!!!
View Quote

No way!!! Too cool, would you help us out and post up your blacked out sections of paperwork like the Op?? Pretty stamp included please!
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I really hope this is the timeline for eForms. Filed for my m92 September 30th. Even though I am really waiting for a Form 1 on my ar pistol that was sent in May. But hey, I wouldn't mind getting my AK pistol SBR'd for Christmas
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

when did you submit your eform
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nice! Although now I have to be really careful because it would really suck to have it end up in my SPAM folder and then automatically deleted.

View Quote

Add  [email protected] to your contacts and it shouldn't go to spam.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you try to print yours and see if you get the black box around the signature?  Also who was the examiner?
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#35]
My form 1 was submitted Aug 6th. I received the email front the ATF today. Here is the sceenshot.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Stamp looks good, signature looks good. This is my first stamp, but as far as I can tell everything looks good to go. I checked Eforms on the ATF website and it also says approved now.

Here is the printed pic.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Time to quite lolly gaging, I need to get my lower engraved and get the barrel cut to 12.5. I was not expecting this for at least another 6 months.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Bionic, if you are located in TX why did Dana Pickles sign your eform? I thought Sara Jones was your ATF agent.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#39]
I've got 12 eForms in!   My first one was 8/5 but I had a submission error and it didn't take until 8/12.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:18:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bionic, if you are located in TX why did Dana Pickles sign your eform? I thought Sara Jones was your ATF agent.
View Quote

Sara Jones is no longer assigned to Texas.  Jason Bowers is.  Maybe Pickles is doing all eForms.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Honestly I have no idea, I am a newbie at this stuff. I submitted two form 4s the traditional way (still pending) thru silencer shop and then did this form 1 via online. Maybe the eforms are processed differently than the paper forms.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:22:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sara Jones is no longer assigned to Texas.  Jason Bowers is.  Maybe Pickles is doing all eForms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure Dana Pickles is doing all the eforms.  My guess is he is and that's why they are being processed so quickly.  If he took over strictly eforms the stack is a lot smaller than the paper forms for other examiners.  This would explain why Shawn Cook approved my last paper form when normally Mr. Pickles would have.  It was approved after they implemented the eforms.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 10:24:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Ugh, I had 3 forms ready to submit 8/6 but didn't till 9/6. Oh well, I guess I'll get them around when the 3 I mailed back in March finally get back. NFA is expensive and suspenseful.

ETA:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I'm pretty sure Dana Pickles is doing all the eforms.  My guess is he is and that's why they are being processed so quickly.  If he took over strictly eforms the stack is a lot smaller than the paper forms for other examiners.  This would explain why Shawn Cook approved my last paper form when normally Mr. Pickles would have.  It was approved after they implemented the eforms.
View Quote

Shawn did my last one too (though in TN it should be Dana Pickles). Though when I faxed in a 5320.20 ATTN: Shawn Cook, Dana Pickles was the one who approved it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#44]
As an individual/paper filer I want to complain, but considering the BS you trust guys are going through right now, this is the least they can do.

Congrats you sons of bitches!  
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I have one that I sent in on Sept 12th.  So heres to hoping for 3 months.  Time to call the engraver.

Are eForm 4's going this quick as well?

MAHA

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

If that happens just ask the NSA to forward you a copy
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dana Pickles signed a bunch of my Form 4's when I lived in Texas. Can't remember who all else signed my forms off the top of my head but some of them had two signatures.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 12:00:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 12:11:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Holy crap!  I filed on 9/23!
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 12:15:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 191
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top