Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2013 8:45:54 AM EDT
Folks, I'm trying to get my junk all in order for Xmas/new years in TX, and I'm getting worried about the 5320.20 turn around based on the Furlough. Plan is to roll out by 21 Dec so I'm going to need my 5320.20 back before then.

Main question, has anyone sent in a 5320.20 after the furlough, and received one back? I've heard that some examiners (Mr. Pickles?) may accept a faxed submission, and then mail it back, but after the furlough madness I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Am I too late on the ball here, or do I just need to get the forms out ASAP?

** Sub note, if they're transferring stuff to "e-Forms", wouldn't it make more sense to add the 5320.20's in there? They could be submitted/approved MUCH faster if it was done that way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#1]
government and doing things that make scene BUAHahahahahaha
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Sent 8/27, received back 10/27.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Why don't you just fax them and tell BATFE when you need them.  I have faxed stacks of 5320's about seven or eight times over the past few years and always told them when I needed them back.  I usually receive the forms I faxed them back in the mail within 7 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top