Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2013 3:24:27 PM EDT
the status/progress of their class three applications?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
no, you need to call the NFA Branch and have your serial number handy
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
You can track other people's progress on NFA Tracker.  This isn't a link to the ATF. Just other people going through the process who post their progress. To find out your own progress you'll have to call them at 304 616-4500
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Just called, got voice mail. Does it make sense to leave a message as requested ?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm pretty sure no amount of calling is going to speed the process up, most likely just slows it down overall. That's why the most often reply to someone asking this question is..........................forget about it till you hear from them. Figure 9 months or longer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure no amount of calling is going to speed the process up, most likely just slows it down overall. That's why the most often reply to someone asking this question is..........................forget about it till you hear from them. Figure 9 months or longer.
View Quote

My last couple of transfers I did forget about it, and it was a pleasant surprise when I got a call from my dealer to come in and pick up my cans... time has a way of passing quickly unless you keep asking "are we there yet?" ATF will contact you if there is a problem.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My last couple of transfers I did forget about it, and it was a pleasant surprise when I got a call from my dealer to come in and pick up my cans... time has a way of passing quickly unless you keep asking "are we there yet?" ATF will contact you if there is a problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you are one of the chosen who are unfortunate to have your paperwork entered incorrectly ? Then it might be better to correct it as soon as possible ?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless you ask for an examiner a clerical person will answer the phone and check the status, no slowdown at all.   All they do is answer the phones and provide information or transfer you to another person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top