Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2013 6:53:00 PM EDT
Just got an email from my dealer for a stamp for a suppressor I have been waiting on since Oct. She said the ATF wants a copy of my schedule B.  I am currently at mobilization station preparing to go to Afghanistan in a few weeks and don't have a copy of my trust so I don't know off the top of my head what it is their looking for?

I sent them an entire copy of my trust like I have in the past and never had a problem before. Any idea what they want?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless you copied a publicly available trust that a lot of other people have or used a program that others know about that uses a "Schedule B" then I doubt anyone is going to be able to help you.  Maybe a list of your dogs so they know what to shoot during the raid?  Besides the list of property the trust owns (which everyone seems to always call "Schedule A") the only other schedule I have personally seen is the schedule of compensation for trustees.  I wanted to call my assignment of property sheet "Schedule Bob" or "Schedule Larry" instead of Schedule A but the lawyer that wrote it didn't like the idea.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Sch. B is non NFA items . Just make a sheet that has your trust name on it .. and Schedule B .. and put . NO NON-NFA ITEMS IN TRUST . .. Poof done
trusts vary state to state . BUT mine has worked all 3 times and Sch B has never changed .
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, my schedule B is a list of beneficiaries.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#4]
dup
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sch. B is non NFA items . Just make a sheet that has your trust name on it .. and Schedule B .. and put . NO NON-NFA ITEMS IN TRUST . .. Poof done
trusts vary state to state . BUT mine has worked all 3 times and Sch B has never changed .

Thanks, just sent it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Like someone else said, it is what your trust assigns it to be. It would be funny if they were looking for a list of beneficiaries and your schedule b says 1 dollar bill. hmm...
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:27:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Form 4 denied, no idea WTF they are looking for.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

There must be some language in your trust document that refers to "schedule B"  Read your trust carefully and see if you can find the reference.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There must be some language in your trust document that refers to "schedule B"  Read your trust carefully and see if you can find the reference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

A Schedule B is whatever your particular trust says it is. They don't ask for such things unless it's referenced in the trust but not present.

My trust uses the terms Schedule H and Schedule W for Husband and Wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top