Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 7:46:39 PM EDT
what would be the overall length of an AR15 with a 11.5 inch barrel and a magpul ctr stock

should I have an assignment of property for the stripped receiver, and have it listed on the schedule A ? I would think if the trust is the one MFG the sbr, it would need to own the receiver first, or am I just thinking to much ? the same would go for a gsg5 pistol i'm thinking about SBR-ing, i'd assume the trust would need to own it first

thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
#1 - unknown.  When I get home tonight I can give you an idea.

#2 - put the lower you plan on making the SBR on schedule A when you send it to ATF
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, thats what i thought, about the sch A, all i need now is the OAL, and to write the check
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks toni

forms are in the mail , btw you would'nt happen to know the oal of a gsg5p with this stock would you ?
http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/GSG-5-Retractable-Stock-130p789.htm

the OAL of the pistol is 17.1 inches
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top