Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 10:06:56 AM EDT
it asks for your signature, you address, date, official doing the fingerprints signature and then employer/address, is this for me or the person(s) that did my finger prints?

last question i swear, then this stuff is in the mail!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#1]
The employer info is for the person doing the fingerprints.  Not to person being fingerprinted.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The employer info is for the person doing the fingerprints.  Not to person being fingerprinted.

ok thats what i thought but i wasn't 100% sure

thanks!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#3]
No problem.

Now send them bad boys in so you can HURRY UP AND ................................wait.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#4]
that employer block has nothing to do with you or the person taking the fingerprint.   turn the card over and look  under INSTRUCTIONS it  tells you right there who they mean by employer and address:  IDENTITY OF PRIVATE CONTRACTORS SHOULD BE SHOWN IN SPACE "EMPLOYER AND ADDRESS". THE CONTRACTOR IS THE NAME OF THE AGENCY SUBMITTING THE FINGERPRINT CARD TO THE FBI:

in other words, leave that block blank

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#5]
opps, hope that doesn't mess it up, i put the police dept's address, you think i should go get them re done on a fresh set of papers?

how about mailing this stuff in, should i just use the return address on the envelope i got my papers in? i looked over the instruction sheet didn't see where to specificly mail it to
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
opps, hope that doesn't mess it up, i put the police dept's address, you think i should go get them re done on a fresh set of papers?

how about mailing this stuff in, should i just use the return address on the envelope i got my papers in? i looked over the instruction sheet didn't see where to specificly mail it to

I've always had the PD put their info there w/out a problem.  It worked fine on my 1st one and just havent stopped doing it that way.  I think others have posted that they've actually put their own info their too w/out a problem..
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always had the PD put their info there w/out a problem.  It worked fine on my 1st one and just havent stopped doing it that way.  I think others have posted that they've actually put their own info their too w/out a problem..

I put my own info on my first one. Never had a problem.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are good to go either way.  As long as you have the correct ORI- all is well.  I have had Form 4s get approved with the block filed out both ways.  

Dont worry.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
i just let a sigh of relief, i was thinking about it all night at work, bad enough i'll probably have to wait 4+months to get this approved, i'm gonna get this stuff out tomorrow hopefully.... then the long wait, what does the hive think? buy the SBR upper now while they're on sale or play it safe and wait for the approval?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#10]
buy it now if your getting a deal, just keep it somewhere else to you get your paperwork, like a friends house that doesnt own an ar
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:41:05 AM EDT
[#11]
well paperwork/check is in the mail, let the wait begin!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top